Knoxville, Tennessee Austin, Texas
Paine Bickers LLP, is a law firm which represents a variety of clients in civil litigation matters. The firm's offices are located in Knoxville, Tennessee and Austin, Texas. The firm was established on April 17, 1987 in Knoxville and is engaged in the representation of clients in products liability, toxic tort, pharmaceutical and medical malpractice cases, and is also involved in many kinds of commercial, employment, construction and estate cases. The firm is often called upon to act as appellate counsel in both state and federal courts.
Some examples of the types of matters handled by the firm are set forth below.
- Products Liability - appliances, firearms, medical devices, motor vehicles, prescription drugs, railroad cars
- Toxic Torts - asbestos, beryllium, chemicals, radiation, workplace hazards, mold
- Pharmaceutical - prescription drugs, contrast agents, medical devices
- Professional Malpractice - accountants, attorneys, pharmacists, physicians
- Commercial and other litigation - antitrust, business torts, breach of contract, fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, consumer protection, truth in lending, construction, estate-related matters, insurance coverage, RICO, intellectual property
- Personal Injury - The area of law dealing with civil claims for compensation for injury to one's person caused by another's negligence.